Friday, June 19, 2009

I Choose to Live!

[2153475172_dd87291c17.jpg]

I feel stuck.. I feel like I am not allowed to move on until the forseen present will become the past. I feel as If I've been going thru the motions of life. I feel as tho I have been looking without seeing, touching without feeling, eating without tasting, and speaking but that no one is truly listening. It's taking me a while... I've been only existing.. but I choose to LIVE. One day I will LIVE OUT LOUD. .. and those days are very appealing to me.. the thought of them are what keep me going.
“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.”—Psalms 51:10
I waited for you today But you didn't show
No no noI needed You today So where did You go?
You told me to call Said You'd be there And though
I haven't seen You Are You still there? I cried out with
no reply And I can't feel You by my side So I'll hold
tight to what I know You're here and I"m never alone
And though I cannot see You And I can't explain why
Such a deep, deep reassurance You've placed in my life
We cannot separate' Cause You're part of me And though
You're invisible I'll trust the unseen .

No comments:

Post a Comment